Gunnar Brune is expert for Marketing Strategy and Execution with a special focus on food. He consults the clients of enable2grow in Marketing Strategy, Brand Management, Communication and Execution. Gunnar Brune combines analytical strength with a hands-on attitude in daily business. On top of that he supports the building up and optimization of Marketing Departments that really work.
He has built his reputation in the renowned German and international advertising agencies “Zum goldenen Hirschen” and “Scholz & Friends”. He was the Managing Director of the German branch of the international advertising network “Lowe”. Gunnar Brune guided successful brands strategically, and executed communication campaigns in all major categories with a special focus on “indulgence food” like tea, coffee and chocolate. His international experience has built during his work for Unilever (Knorr, Magnum Ice Cream, Rama, Domestos), Nestlé, Ferrero, Tchibo Coffee and Chocolate, Ostfriesische Tee Gesellschaft (Milford Tea), Sharp, Toshiba, and SanLucar (Fruit and Vegetable).
In 2009 Gunnar Brune was German guest author of the internationally renowned U.S. advertising journal “ Advertising Age”*. Also he has co-authored for the books „Virale Kommunikation“ (“Viral Communication”) and „DIE ZEIT erklärt die Wirtschaft“ ( “DIE ZEIT explains the economy” – “DIE ZEIT” is the most important German weekly newspaper). He gave courses in “Licence Marketing” at the Hamburg Chamber of Commerce. Gunnar Brune is initiator of the German “Neptun Crossmedia Award”.
Vita Gunnar Brune
- since 2015 STORIES Contentstrategy and Storytelling
- since 2012 enable2grow, freelance consultant
- since 2011 Tricolore Marketing, Strategy Consultancy
- 2007 - 2010 Advertising Agency „Lowe Deutschland“, Managing Director
- 1999 - 2006 Advertising Agency „Scholz & Friends“
- 1995 - 1998 Advertising Agency „Zum goldenen Hirschen“
- 1989 - 1993 Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster, Germany (Diploma) Economy, specialised in Marketing/ and Constitutional Law