Florian Wilken supports his clients as a strategic consultant in areas such as digital transformation, innovation and business building by applying his extensive entrepreunerial experience together with his deep knowledge of digital technology.
At the BSH Group, one of the world's leading companies in home appliances, Florian Wilken drove digital innovation and transformation and digital product creation. Through his work as a consultant for innogy and Axel Springer he gained a thorough understanding of digital innovation within big corporations.
During his studies, Florian co-founded his first company, the dating platform OMANDU, in 1997. After a successful exit, he circumnavigated the world for 2 years on a catamaran as part of the WildlifeSail Project. He then founded blog.de, which he grew to become one of the leading blog network and blog marketing companies in Europe. As a co-founder and advisor he helped fabeau to become one of the go-to-destinations in the DACH region for online fashion industry news.
Apart from supporting clients as a strategic consultant, Florian also coaches startups and promotes the international entrepreneurial community with the Founders Kite Club where he combines his passion for entrepreneurship, networking and kitesurfing.
Vita Florian Wilken
- seit 2006 SommerWilken, Strategy and Technology Consultant
- seit 2012 FoundersKiteClub, Co-Founder and Host
- 2018 – 2020 BSH Digital Ventures GmbH, Managing Director
- 2016 – 2018 innogy Innovation GmbH, Strategy Consultant and Mentor
- 2014 – 2018 Axel Springer Plug and Play Accelerator GmbH, Advisor and Mentor
- 2010 – 2016 fabeau, Co-Founder and Advisor
- 2004 – 2013 Mokono GmbH, Co-Founder and Managing Director
- 2001 – 2004 NIAM Expeditions, Co-Founder and Co-Captain
- 1999 Business Administration, Universidade Federal da Bahia, Brazil
- 1997 – 2002 Omandu GmbH, Co-Founder and Managing Director
- 1995 – 2001 Industrial Engineer, Technische Universität Berlin