Kalaydo is an online advertising portal used by various regional daily newspapers in NRW, Rheinland-
Pfalz and Hessen in order to bundle classified ads on a variety of topics and thus exploit the advantage of extended recognition and reach.
Increase Innovation and efficiency of the online advertising portal
Case study Kalaydo
A project structure needed to be designed which would increase innovation potential and efficiency
Create a basis for an innovative process
Build a structure for the innovative process
Create a meaningful project structure and detailed project planning
Systematic development of project controlling as a way to measure efficiency
- An overall innovation process was developed, roles within the innovation dialog were established
- A holistic process for the generation, uptake and prioritization of ideas was put in place, backed up with specific criteria for measuring their success
- Project structure, priorities and focus were agreed upon, and the identification and implementation of ideas substantiated
- A project controlling system was developed
- Operative support: Preparation and timely support for "Innovation Day"
An efficient process from idea generation to implementation and evaluation was agreed and put in place