Following a long period on the pay-roll of top tear Private Equity/Venture Capital firms Stephan Bülow has now been running an independent business for more than a decade. He has always been acting as a "deal maker" who offers an integrated service of management consulting and corporate finance services to facilitates a given shareholder change in the best possible way. In this role Stephan has been advising both investors and owners and has already managed to close deals worth more than €2 bn.
His major fields of expertise are capital raising, portfolio assessments, M&A, commercial due diligence, buy-and-build and post merger integration.
Vita Dr. Stephan Bülow
- since 2017 - enable2grow GmbH, freelance consultant
- since 2004 - Founder Bülow Industries GmbH, M&A Advisory and Family Office
- 2002 - 2003 Founder and CFO of Clinic Net AG
- 1995 - 2002 Investment Banking Deutsche Bank, various Private Equity Houses
- 1987 - 1995 Diverse Universities, Master in Economics, Dr. rer. oec.