Mytheresa.com has already made a name for itself as a leading international online shop for luxury fashion and can boast thousands of fashionistas amongst its clients.
Customer segmentation and increased customer loyalty for an international online fashion trader
Case study mytheresa.com
How do we define client segments qualitatively and quantitatively?
How can segments be turned into business intelligence without overstraining IT capacity?
What are the needs of mytheresa.com's top clients?
How can we test methodologies on customer loyalty as economically as possible?
- Introduce strategic client segmentation
- Define four top client segments
- Technically implement automated data analysis, introduce early-warning system for declining customer loyalty
- Develop suitable methods to increase customer loyalty per segment
- Systematic implementation of solutions in the form of controlled A/B tests, evaluation of test results, preparation of specific next steps
Churn rate was lowered, loyalty of top clients increased, as were AOV and CLV
Implemented in 2013