7digital is the world's leading provider of digital end-to-end music solutions. The company's core business is to provide solid and scalable technical infrastructure, as well as extensive global music rights to create music streaming and radio services for a variety of clients, including consumer brands, mobile operators, broadcasters, automotive systems, record labels and retailers.
Redesign of an international Music streaming/downloading Service
Case study 24-7
How do we organize ourselves in such a way that we use our resources efficiently for our established B2B business and our innovative B2C business via three locations (Berlin, Copenhagen, London)?
How do we ensure the smoothest possible cooperation as well as an effective interplay of the functions product management, IT, business development and marketing?
- Development of organizational structure across 3 sites
- Definition of critical interfaces (IT-PM-Marketing)
- Delineation of roles and responsibilities
- Development of processes (IT-PM-Marketing)
- Creation of job descriptions and reporting structures
- Development an action plan including change program, focused on leadership and communication
New organizational structure with clearly defined roles and responsibilities across all functions; involvement and commitment of the leadership teams; job profiles created, roadmap