Corinna Badcock is an experienced Delivery & Technical Project Manager and Certified Scrum Master with the Agile expertise to define, deliver, and continually enhance fit-for-purpose digital products. She has a proven track record of leading multi-discipline project teams with onshore and offshore development groups, implementing and optimising Agile techniques to transform working practices. Corinna is perfectly positioned to bridge the gap between business and technical teams, given her extensive experience in commercial/business roles prior to working in technical and delivery capacities.
She helped wagamama to increase revenue with the implementation of a click-and-collect solution (takeout.wagamama.com) when restaurants were forced to close down for dine-in because of Covid-19. Corinna also delivered a pay-at-table contactless solution for in-restaurant diners (pay.wagamamma.com), allowing customers to pay their bill from their smartphones, which has led to an improvement in table-turn-around times and customer experience. This solution forms part of the wagamama post-lock-down reopening strategy, facilitating a reduction in staff-to-client physical contact. To shorten queues and waiting times in airport restaurants, she led the project for a kiosk-based ordering system. The software provider PSI Logistics engaged Corinna to transform one of their development teams to an Agile way of working. Birkenstock asked her to lead SAP roll outs for different B2B-subsidiaries and implement a PIM-system and define a long-term product strategy.
Vita Corinna Badcock-Hartl
- since 2020 Senior Enabler at enable2grow
- 2019 – 2020 Digital Delivery manager, wagamama & The Restaurant Group, London
- 2018 – 2019 Technical Project Manager, PSI Logistics, Watford & Aschaffenburg
- 2017– 2018 Delivery Manager & Agile Coach, Birkenstock, London & Munich
- 2014 – 2016 Product Owner, Planet Sports, Munich
- 2013 – 2014 Senior Project Manager PMO, FTI Touristik Group, Munich
- 2012– 2013 Product Owner, lastminute.com/holiday autos, Munich
- 2008 – 2012 Commercial Product & Pricing Manager, lastminute.com/holiday autos, Munich