Dr. Norbert Paddags supports Financial Services clients of enable2grow especially regarding strategy development, digitalization of business models and strategic controlling topics. He has read Economic History at Oxford University and has written his doctoral thesis at the Free University of Berlin about central bank policy.
The key feature of his profile is the combination of consulting expertise and extensive management experience. Norbert started his career at McKinsey & Company, where he learned the consulting trade. During his 10 years in various management positions in the Financial Services sector he focused on supporting senior and top management regarding topics such as strategy development, cross-division steering and strategic controlling topics. Since 2015 he supports clients in the Financial Services sector regarding those topics in which he can provide his own hands-on experience.
Norbert is intensively engaged with current strategic questions in the financial services sector, especially regarding the disruption in wealth management. His findings have become familiar to a wide audience of specialists through his regular presentations and publications. Norbert lectures at various universities on theoretical principles of strategy, finance and risk, and recent developments in management practice.
Vita Dr. Norbert Paddags
- since 2015 - enable2grow GmbH, Enabler
- since 2015 - Managing Director of strategy consulting boutique focussing on strategy development and digitalization in Financial Services
- since 2014 - Teaching engagements at various universities on strategy, finance and risk
- 2005 - 2009 - HSH Nordbank AG, Kiel und Hamburg Deputy Head „Management Board Support“ and Head „Business Steering & Communication“, Financial Markets Division
- 2002 - 2005 - Siemens Management Consulting, Munich
- 1999 - 2001 - McKinsey & Company, Munich and Berlin