In the last 5 years Dr. Marion Trautbeck-Kim has built up and managed the finance, law, business development, HR and office management departments in various start-ups. During this time, she was able to build sound experience in business operations, e-commerce, digitalization and growth strategies. Today, she uses this extensive expertise to advise and support clients.
At The Boston Consulting Group, Marion gained in-depth knowledge especially in M&A, corporate finance, and business development, as well as structured project work. During her time with Linklaters and the practical training in the legal clerkship, she also gained experience in legal advice, which today benefits her in many projects.
During her double degree in business administration and law in Passau, she also attended King's College in London where she acquired her diploma in legal studies. She was able to deepen her scientific working methods in her time at the Finance Chair as well as completing her PhD on the interdisciplinary topic of risk incentives.
Vita Dr. Marion Trautbeck-Kim
- since 2016 enable2grow, Senior Advisor
- 2015 - 2016 Funding Circle CE GmbH, Berlin, CFO
- 2012 - 2014 Blacklane GmbH, Berlin, Head of Finance, Legal, Operations
- 2009 - 2012 The Boston Consulting Group, Berlin Senior Consultant
- 2008 Trainee Lawyer, Structured Finance, Linklaters
- 2006 - 2008 Legal Clerkship, “2. Staatsexamen”, Passau
- 2003 - 2006 Scientific Assistant & PhD in Finance, University of Passau
- 1998 - 2005 Business Administration & Law, University of Passau, King’s College London