Since 2019 Maria is helping enable2grow clients with their digital initiatives. From developing outperforming strategies to related M&A activities and hands-on execution. From introducing agile structures to finding quick solutions when all warning signs already turned red.
Bringing together management goals and development teams is essential in her work and she does it hands-on and with honest feedback also when it hurts. She enjoys building bridges between traditional corporate structures and agile startup approaches.
Her experiences comes from more than 15 years in various roles and company sizes, from large multinational conglomerates to online and mobile startups: several years in strategy and top management consulting and project management of companywide programs as well as various projects in Asia; founder and managing director of an online marketplace, now part of the Randstad AG; various projects from a merchants’ initiative to secure their survival in the cities to advisor for a career portal to an interim-role at a search and booking travel business, incl. several financing rounds and its PMI transition to a corporate buyer. She loves consulting as much as she loves rolling up her sleeves to get a problem solved.
Vita Maria Lindinger
- since 2019 enable2grow GmbH, senior enabler
- since 2015 Ancoreage Management Partners, partner, project manager
- since 2012 MLWorks / Berlindinger, managing director, freelance consulting
- 2014-2018 fromAtoB, Interim-manager / CFO
- 2009-2014 twago, founder, COO, CFO
- 2004-2009 Siemens Management Consulting, project manager
- 2003-2004 Amazon, Infosys, Bosch, MEAG, various projects
- 2004 Ludwig-Maximilian-University Munich, Dipl.-Kauffrau (MBA)