Maike Buhr focuses in her consultancy work in the development of company and marketing strategies, positionings as well as growth strategies often linked to innovation. She combines longstanding experience in companies, analytical thinking and in-depth consumer/target group understanding (customer centricity) and transfers her knowledge into strong strategic concepts with recommendations on how to best move to market.
Maike worked for over 20 years in the marketing departments of various companies – from large FMCGs like Procter & Gamble and L’Oréal USA to SMEs (German Mittelstand) like Remington and Varta – and acquired in-depth knowledge in the various area of marketing. She is experienced in classical brand management as well as the strategic development of growth and innovation strategies. Customer centricity and a strong outside-in orientation are deeply anchored in her approach to her projects. Maike is a trained and experienced consumer interviewer and market researcher.
Maike offers a broad set of methodologies including agile methods like Design Thinking and Business Modell canvas. In her work with start-up companies (Tv Miles, Wimdu, Limango) Maike was recognized for her entrepreneurial approaches and digital knowledge.
With her hands-on mentality, her excellent strategic skills as well as her very good project management skills Maike has a proven track record of supporting companies in developing strategies as well as bringing them to market.
Vita Maike Buhr
- since 2018 enable2grow GmbH, Enabler
- since 2010 Buhr Consulting, Owner
- 2007-2010 L’Oréal USA, Director of Marketing, New York
- 2004-2007 Remington (Spectrumbrands), International Marketing Manager, Frankfurt
- 2000-2004 TV Miles International, Vice President Marketing & Sales, Sydney & München
- 1999-2000 Procter & Gamble, Innovation Manager, Brüssel
- 1996-1999 Procter & Gamble, Brand Manager, Frankfurt
- 1992-1996 European Business Studies, Münster und Bordeaux