With her solid international track record in top-management- and consulting in FMCG, luxury goods, fashion-lifestyle, sporting-goods, Katharina Le Thierry is a consumer goods expert.
Working for renowned stock exchange noted Blue Chip companies such as Colgate-Palmolive Henkel, LVMH and PUMA and relevant mid size family businesses (Uvex), Le Thierry gained over 20 years of profound management expertise in relevant markets, distribution channels and branches. She successfully managed businesses and companies in the branded & luxury goods sector. She spent the last years in managing and promoting professional services such as management consultancy, interim management solutions, corporate finance acitivities.
Katharina Le Thierry is active in the role of a senior advisor to enable2grow.
Vita Katharina le Thierry
- since 2016 enable2grow, Senior Advisor
- since 2010 Management Consulting, Partner (Theron Advisory Group, Atreus, Lehel Partners)
- 2012 Uvex Sports Group, Fuerth, Group MD & CEO
- 2006 - 2009 PUMA AG, Herzogenaurach, MD Germany & Central Europe
- 2001 - 2005 LVMH Watch & Jewelry, MD Northern Europe
- 1999 - 2000 Henkel KGaA, International Marketing Director Global SBU
- 1998 - 1999 LSMG ApS, Copenhagen, Founder/CEO Mgt. Consulting Firm
- 1989 - 1997 Colgate-Palmolive, Hamburg, Paris, Marketing- and Sales, Management Positions
- 1985 - 1989 University of Mannheim, Economics & Business Administration