Juliane Wiehenkamp supports the team of enable2grow as a consultant in the areas of market analysis, strategy development as well as implementation of divers marketing projects, spanning from the development of marketing campaigns to the launch of new products. Leveraging her broad experience in the consumer goods industry, she can support a diverse set of marketing projects from concept creation, over implementation to final evaluation.
Juliane has worked for more than 10 years in different marketing roles in the consumer goods industry, for companies like Dr. Oetker or Wrigley GmbH. She has a broad expert knowledge in the fields of online and offline marketing, strategy development and implementation, innovation management as well as the development and organization of marketing teams. She successfully introduced a large number of products and product ranges to the German and Belgian markets and brought declining brands back to growth. Since 2018 she is working as a freelance strategist and consultant; most recently in the media industry.
Thanks to her experiences, Juliane has gained a good understanding of how to develop strategies and products truly responding to customer needs. She combines this customer centric view with an analytical and KPI based approach and her „hands-on“ mentality.
Vita Juliane Wiehenkamp
- since 2018 Enable2grow, Enabler
- since 2018 freelance strategist and consultant Marketing and Media
- 2011-2018 Wrigley GmbH, Senior Brand Manager, Munich
- 2006-2011 Dr. August Oetker Nahrungsmittel KG, Brand Manager Bielefeld, Brüssel
- 2003-2004 Ecole Supérieure de Commerce, Montpellier
- 2001-2006 Business Administration, Europa Universität Viadrina, Frankfurt (Oder)