Dr. Julian Weisbrod supports enable2grow customers actively in all multi-channel related issues on strategy and expansion. The focus is on growth-oriented topics - strategy, business development and marketing - as well as operational and process related topics. His broad knowledge and experience as McKinsey consultant in various industries and on diverse topics, as well as his international network are of great advantage. As an entrepreneur, he utilised his experience to build a profitable soft- and hardware high-tech firm, which became a standard product of a global company.
Since 2013 he has been consulting and investing (seed phase) in internet- and high tech companies, combining his strong analytical background with his pragmatic approach to streamline and optimise business models. His particular focus are disruptive online market places/verticals in traditional service industries.
Vita Dr. Julian Weisbrod
- since 2014 enable2grow, consultant
- since 2013 Management Consultant and Seed-Investor
- 2011 - 2014 ManuScan (iCOGNIZE GmbH), CEO (Exit)
- 2011 Friendsurance (Alecto GmbH), COO
- 2008 - 2011 McKinsey & Company, Berlin, Project Manager
- 2003 - 2008 Universität Göttingen, Dr. rer. pol. (Economics)
- 1999 - 2003 University of Edinburgh/ University of California San Diego, MA Economics