Julia Vellmete develops as relationship consultant with strong concept skills tailor-made strategies and programmatics. She accompanies teams and executives from the initial idea to a successful implementation. Her focus are relationship management, loyalisation, customer acquisition, lead management and customer experience management - topics which increasingly grow together due to the digitalisation of the business world. Julia Vellmete combines professional expertise with "hands on", mentality and passion to strengthen her clients’ competitiveness.
In her 14 years working experience in communications agencies Julia Vellmete successfully delivered local and international projects for brands such as BMW Group, Allianz Group and Microsoft. She interdisciplinary collaborates with various departments and teams from marketing, sales, customer service and CRM. As an information architect for online portals and as a communications strategist for IT solutions, Julia Vellmete has built up a solid online and IT understanding. Her expertise is an excellent foundation to develop successful relationship and communication strategies.
Vita Julia Vellmete
- since 2014 enable2grow, Consultant
- since 2008 Self-employed Senior Relationship Consultant
- 2004 - 2008 Wunderman GmbH (Young & Rubicam Network/WPP Group), Senior Account Director, Head of Strategic Planning (Strategy/Insights)
- 2002 - 2004 Phase 4 Communications GmbH Multimedia Agency, Consultant Digital Concept Development (Marketing/Strategy)
- 2000 - 2002 a.f.i.m. GmbH Multimedia Agency, Senior Digital Information Architect/Digital Concept Development
- 1998 - 1999 Additional Studies, International Marketing/ International Advertising, South Bank University, London
- 1995 - 1999 Business Administration focus Marketing Communications, University of applied Science, Pforzheim