Frank Geßner combines entrepreneurial spirit with strong IT expertise to accelerate growth. He provides extensive know-how in Internet trends, technology, product development, strategic consulting and international management.
Frank developed European’s first fully functional online shop software in 1994 and cofounded Intershop AG (ISH2). As Senior Vice President Engineering, he was responsible for the entire product line in 18 countries for over 10 years. Frank cofounded ALEA in 2004 providing an E-Commerce back-office suite optimized for the needs of Internet sales. After running a social business, Frank was responsible for the global IT of Delivery Hero as Chief Information Officer (CIO) for almost 2 years. He is co-founder and CEO of the tech recruiting platform 4scotty.com.
Frank has been financing and supporting technology companies for over 20 years as business angle and investor. He is co-founder and partner of TowerVenture and venture partner at Avala Capital. Frank is executive board member of the EO Entrepreneurs' Organization Germany.
Vita Frank Gessner
- since 2014 enable2grow, freelancing consultant
- since 2014 Co-Founder and CEO 4scotty, Internet Platform Tech-Recruiting
- 2012 - 2014 Global CIO Delivery Hero, Internet Platform Food-Delivery
- 2010 - 2012 Co-Founder and CEO Natural Oil, Corporation, Social Business
- 2004 - 2009 Co-Founder and CEO ALEA GmbH, ECommerce Backoffice Suite
- 1994 - 2004 Co-Founder and Global SVP, Engineering Intershop AG (ISH2), E-Commerce Software
- 1990 - 1995 University of Leipzig and Manchester, Computer Science