Erik von Göler has extensive knowledge in the areas of B2B supply chain and purchasing in different industries with a broad network in the analog and digital world. As manager and consultant, he has worked for leading international companies.
During his three years at SMART / Mercedes Benz Erik von Göler participated in the planning and development of the supply logistics of the new SMART-factory in Lorraine/France. At Solectron, he managed the logistics sector and implemented the supply chain for a new factory in Romania. During his 13 years at AkzoNobel he held various leadership positions in the supply chain/purchasing sector and led digitalization and process standardization projects at group level – including a project to develop a digital customer strategy. He was also responsible for the closure of a factory in Germany in the frame of a merger. At Drees & Sommer, he established digitalization as a main topic for the future and developed a digital strategy.
He has 10 years of international experience from working and studying in France, China und Netherlands.
Erik von Göler has studied Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen (mechanical engineering and business) at the technical university Darmstadt, Technical University Berlin und Ecole Supérieure de Commerce de Paris with a focus on logistics and operations.
Vita Erik von Göler
- since 2016 enable2grow, Enabler
- since 2017 Bitzer Kühlmaschinen GmbH, Head of Digitalization (interim)
- 2015 - 2016 Drees & Sommer AG, Head of Digitalization
- 2011 - 2014 AkzoNobel NV, Amsterdam, Digitalization and Process Standardization Projects
- 2010 AkzoNobel Germany, Projekt Manager M&A
- 2002 - 2009 AkzoNobel Germany and China, Logistics, Purchasing, Operations
- 2000 - 2001 Online-Plattform faircar.de, B2B Project Manager
- 1999 - 2000 Solectron GmbH, Team Lead Logistics
- 1989 - 1995 Technical University Darmstadt, Technical University Berlin, ESC Paris, Diplom Wirtschaftsingenieur (Mechanical Engineering & Business)