Doreen Helmig worked in the fashion industry for 8 years before becoming self-employed. Her focus was on coordinating fashion logistics and brand management for 5 years. As an organizational talent, her strengths lie in project planning and implementation, especially in the areas of strategy and structure.
Her references to the fashion industry include the brands Windsor, JOOP !, Mustang, Katag AG, Gerry Weber and SOIS BLESSED. For enable2grow she acts as a Sales Coordinator and Manager as well as a Junior Consultant focusing on the fashion industry. Her main responsibilities include optimizing and coordinating internal processes as well as completing enable2grow's Fashion Experts team.
In terms of content, Doreen Helmig's focus is on bringing resources, frameworks and strategies together by actively planning, designing and coordinating processes. This always happens under the aspects of success optimization and structuring. Another focus is the creation of business plans as well as strategy development, concept planning and analyzes.
The foundation for their practical experience is a successfully completed dual degree program, which combines theoretical business management with practical experience in the fashion industry.
Doreen Helmig has the gift of organizing complex business processes in such a way that they fit together meaningfully and purposefully. The added value for the customer is to structure his own organization individually and to get an overview of his processes from an external perspective.
Vita Doreen Helmig
- since 2015 - enable2grow GmbH, Sales Coordinator/ Manager & Junior Consultant
- since 2015 - Helmig Consulting, freelance Consultant
- 2013 - 2015 JOOP! Womenswear, Brand Coordination
- 2012 - 2013 Mustang GmbH, Brand Coordination
- 2011 - 2012 Windsor GmbH, Logistic Coordination
- 2008 - 2011 Windsor GmbH, Industrial Clerk
- 2008 - 2012 FHM Fachhochschule des Mittelstands, Bielefeld, Dual Degree Program - Business Administration