Christiane Ritter is helping clients to focus on more agility and innovation, to effectively implement digital transformation, to achieve higher customer-orientation and to motivate leadership optimization. With more than 25 years of management background in international IT/ICT companies, she is relying on her extensive digital leadership, strategic marketing and Business coaching expertise to drive growth and support digital transformation.
At Microsoft and Telefonica, Christiane Ritter lead teams in several B2B and Consumer responsibilities, including product management and strategic marketing management. She implemented and managed agile, KPI-oriented marketing organizations, was responsible for digital innovations and ensured efficient ecommerce-, mobile-, social media- and lead management operations. She demonstrates a profound IT/ICT strategy knowledge accompanied by a distinguished understanding of technology trends that she utilizes in her customer projects.
In the end of the 1980s, Christiane Ritter started working in the U.S. software and media industry. Today, she is a Consultant, Mentor and Coach primarily for mid-sized and larger companies driving agile organizational methods and processes, innovation and customer-oriented management, digital leadership and value-orientation.
Vita Christiane Ritter
- since 2017 enable2grow, Senior Enabler
- since 2014 Strategy Consultant, Lecturer, Executive Coach
- 2010 - 2014 B2B Marketing Director, Telefonica
- 2006 - 2010 Consumer Marketing Manager, Microsoft
- 1999 Full-time Executive Development, IMD, Switzerland
- 1991 - 1999 Consumer & B2B Product Management, Business Development, Microsoft GSA
- 1988 - 1990 Int. Sales & Marketing, Santa Monica, USA
- 1989 Master Degree, UCLA, USA