Thanks to a wealth of different experiences, Anna Rojahn is a contemporary generalist with a broad range of skills relevant to today's organisations and markets. Her cross-diciplinary background in design, design management and branding in combination with industry experience in the lifestyle and fashion industry as well as more than ten years as an entrepreneur in the Berlin tech and startup scene make Anna Rojahn an asset to any project. She always strives for a healthy balance between strategic vision and pragmatic solutions and is, due to her experience as a serial tech founder, a specialist for agile methodologies and digital business models.
Having worked as a Product Manager in the luxury goods industry in Germany and Hong Kong, Anna embarked on her entrepreneurial journey in Berlin in 2007. In the following ten years, she founded a total of six companies, selling a couple of them in small-scale exits. Since wrapping up her latest venture in 2018, she has become increasingly involved in consulting and business coaching.
Anna's technical expertise lies mainly in the areas of visual technologies, Augmented and Virtual Reality; one of her focus topics is digital brand experience. As a certified scale-up coach, she is also a specialist for agile growth methodologies and digital transformation strategies.
Vita Anna Rojahn
- since 2019 Enable2grow GmbH, Enabler
- since 2018 Freelance Consulting & Business Coaching, Anna Rojahn Consulting & scaleup.de
- 2013-2018 Founder & CEO Fast Forward Imaging, Berlin
- 2007-2013 Founder of multiple digital startups, e.g. facesofdesign.com, muscon.org, Berlin
- 2005-2007 Egana Goldpfeil Group, Product Management JOOP! Jewellery, Offenbach am Main & Hong Kong
- 2004-2005 Montblanc, Product Management Writing Instruments, Hamburg
- 2003-2004 MA Design Management & Branding, Brunel University, London
- 1999-2003 Product Design, HAWK Polytechnic, Hildesheim