Alexander has been self-employed as a management consultant since the end of 2016 and is part of the ena-ble2grow team since 2018. In addition to the conception of innovative solutions, his main focus is on implementation with measurable, sustainable added value for his clients.
His clients are both family owned and public companies.
Alexander Nowroth can look back on a ten-year international career in the logistics industry, which has taken him to various sales positions in Germany, South Africa and Australia.
He worked in the areas of business development, key account and sales management. Alexander combines his sales and customer experience, leadership and intercultural expertise with the best, proven sales and innovation strategies to leverage his experience for his clients in all industries.
His passion is to bring people together and encourage them to share a common goal by actively managing the implementation of solutions.
In addition to his consulting activities, he is a guest lecturer for an Executive MBA program.
1. Strategic B2B Sales: Reduction of sales acquisition costs, LEAN principles, sales trainings
2. Innovation management: Unleashing innovation potential of the entire company
3. Logistic: Reduction of logistics costs, improvement of service & reliability
Vita Alexander Nowroth
- since 2018 enable2grow GmbH, Enabler
- since 2016 Co-Founder & Managing Partner, Lebenswerk Consulting Group
- 2015-2016 Dachser SE, Business Development Manager - Industrial
- 2011-2014 Schenker Australia, Business Development Manager Europe (Melbourne)
- 2010-2011 WorldNet Logistics, Trade Lane Manager, (Johannesburg)
- 2006-2008 A. P. Møller-Maersk, Dual Trainee Programm M.I.S.E.