Client: Wolters Kluwer
Wolters Kluwer is active across more than 40 countries worldwide and employs around 19,000 people.
In Germany, Wolters Kluwer is one of the leading providers of specialist information, software and services in law, business, and tax.
Transformation and Growth strategy, including a new Organization Design
What our client says
With the professional support of enable2grow, we have developed a clear-cut, sustainable strategy for our legal division, anchored it in the company and put it into practice. The market is aware of that and we are proud of what we have achieved.
Case study Wolters Kluwer
How do we prepare ourselves for the future?
How do we shape the path from predominantly offline / print products to an innovative digital offering, suitable for our target groups?
How do we take our employees along this path and enable them for new tasks?
• Develop a transformation and growth strategy for the Legal Information Business Unit in Germany.
• Adapt the current (complex) structures in the direction of lean & agile organization.
• Lay the foundation for a visionary, innovative, and dynamic orientation of the business unit
> Project: "Enable to Grow"
Phase I: develop analysis, hypotheses and strategy
• Determine status quo (SWOT & DNA)
• Develop market model
• Determine customer needs
• Work out use cases
• Define strategic cornerstones
Phase II: Developing organizational design and business cases
• Perform baselining
• Define design principles
• Calculate business cases
Executive Summary of growth strategy (VSP) prepared for global CEO approval; approval received.
Transformation and growth strategy
• Most attractive market segments identified
• Strategic Building Blocks defined
• Consistent offering across the legal ecosystem (solutions, target groups) compiled
• Focus on Product Management
• Combined Sales & Marketing to one customer-centric team
• Aligned Digital & Publishing business